23 June 2009

Foreword to Combined Rehearsal 1 @ Floating Platform

I was > < this close to losing this incredible job of getting away from the squadron.

Because I didn't have a proper pass to enter the premises.

So, I approached Captain C for help since he's the one in charge of making and issuing passes for all helpers in NDP'09.

"Tomorrow morning come and find me. Bring along a passport-sized photo. Oh by the way, I have a meeting at 9am., so come earlier than that," replied Captain C. I agreed, albeit unwillingly as the folowing day was my off-day. But nevertheless, I agreed, knowing that if I don't, these big-shots will create more trouble for me.

So when I reached squadron the next day with my passport-sized photo at 8am sharp, captain C was nowhere to be found. So I waited, and waited and waited. His allocated parking lot was still empty. "I thought he got NDP today?" 3SG Lek replied when I enquired about Captain C's whereabouts.

"But he told he has a meeting today at 9.." I recalled.

In the end, I left after fruitlessly waiting like a fool for one hour.

That's how officers treat their men.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home