09 December 2005

THE NEXT 50 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS BLOGGER

Okay, i have been "tagged" by Joy and Chris to do some 5 random facts about myself. But as I mentioned before, I won't do only5. I'll do 50. So, here's my promise:

1. If you are observant enough, you'll notice that one of my favourite action is to touch my elbows. I've been doing it since I've realised my existence.

2. I like it when my elbows are cold. Not necessarily freezing cold, but they have to be cold.

3. I've grown taller. I'm officially 172 cm tall!

4. The numerical value for my height in centimetres is the same as my I.Q. points!

5. I hate LianHe ZaoBao. No, not that I'm beginning to despise the Chinese language (I still love it as ever), it's just that LianHe ZaoBao is a piece of crap paper.

6. The Straits Times and The Sunday Times are like 76328492943731 times better than ZaoBao.

7. My favourite gadget during this December holidays: GameBoy Colour

8. My favourite games this December holidays: Super Mario Land, Yahoo! Graffiti and Literati

9. Which means half of my teenagehood is squandered without touching Starcraft, Counterstrike, Warcraft III, Halo 2, and Maple Story.

10. Like *** **, I do cough at times when I do not suffer from a cough. There are only three occasions (apart from being ill) that I would cough: a) When I am damn nervous (and I mean, damn nervous), b) When I am bloated after a heavy meal, and c) When I am in a noisy environment (like arcade).

11. My favourite reality T.V. shows this december holidays: Survivor Guatemala: The Maya Empire, The Amazing Race: Family Edition, and Trading Spouses.

12. My favourite news programme: 中天频道《文茜的世界周报》

13. In my opinion, Nguyen, the Australian drug trafficker, should be hanged.

14. I enjoy reading the Review, Commentaries, and the World section of The Straits Times

15. Favourite comics this December holidays: Foxtrot, Stone Soup, Baby Blues and Bizarro.

16. I am still unsatisfied with my height.

17. Spectacles and myopia first interuppted my life only when I started my primary 5 year.

18. I donated my Lower Secondary Science textbooks, Sec 1 and Sec 2 Maths textbook, all my Ten Years' Series except Additional Maths and Chemistry, some Revision for O Levels assessment book on History, both my Sec 3 and Sec 4 Social Studies textbook and some miscellanous books to NTUC. Apparently, NTUC is collecting used textbook to give out to ppor families who cannot afford them.

Digression here: CAN I PLEASE HEREBY APPEAL TO ALL OF YOU TO DONATE GENEROUSLY TO NTUC? They are 30% short of reaching their target. You can make your contributions by leaving your textbooks with any one of the NTUC staffs at any outlet. Thank You.

19. I demand everyone one of you to give me a Christmas gift. It MUST be a tangible.

20. I cannot stand girls who are too 娇滴滴.

21. I like girls who are a little bit bitchy, intelligent, bold, dare to express herself, like Dee Hsu 徐熙娣 and 阿雅

22. Miss Mok sent me a "Thank You" card. I'm so touched!

23. I think that all late-comers should be damned.

24. I think that all smokers should also be damned.

25. I must be crazy to join Campus Superstar.

26. My mum hates worms. My dad hates cockroaches. I inherited both of their genes.

27. I take in a dose of vitamin C every other day, or when I am about to go to some places where there is a lot of crowd.

28. If I were ever tochange my sex, it's probably because being a female allows me to buy those Hermes bag. :P but rest assured that I still prefer being a male.

29. If I were to re-live my life, I would still opt to be a Singaporean.

30. And of course, I love to stand up peeing, so give me the X and Y chromosomes.

31. I love my scanner

32. I love Singapore.

33. Believe it or not, I actually enjoyed Discovery Channel's "The History of Singapore", albeit it has some errors here and there.

34. In my opinion, the Ministry of Education should stop printing those boring textbooks for History and Social Studies students. The better students know that all these are just propaganda. We need a third-party source, like Discovery Channel, to give us another (balanced)insight of certain issues once taught to the students in only one way. We need to be equipped with a broader perspective in this globalised world in order to survive.

35. Christmas is coming, and I haven't bought Madonna's Confession On A Dancefloor yet. *hint hint

36. I don't read Harry Potter. At all.

37. Neither do I read Mr. Miyagi's or Mr Brown's blog.

38. I do pop by at Xiaxue's though...

39. I love cats. I really love them. They are always so adorable, aren't they? Chinchillas are a close second.

40. I am usually a very chatty person. Be in face-to-face or online. Most of the time, I'm the one who initiates conversation.

41. But, I prefer to be alone when I am on a bus. Don't ask me why, I am still thinking why is this so. So, try not to talk to me when i am on a bus, or I will be very annoyed. i guess it's the passing scenery that catches most of my attention.

42. Xiao Tian misses laksa. I am sick of laksa already!

43. I love Chemistry and Geography. And of course, Chinese

44. Out of all the T.V. competitions (quiz shows excluded), I think I will have the highest chance in winning (or making it into the finals, just not to be too confident) Super Host.

45. I am now a Windows user! I've switched from Mac to PC.

46. But I still use iTunes for my MP3 and my lust after iPod never extinguishes.

47. I want a digital camera. FYI, Christmas is coming. *hint hint

48. I don't drink wine or beer, or any alcoholic drinks. I just simply cannot stand the taste of fermentation (except bread though...). I mean, it's either bitter or sour, what's so tasty about it? I'll stick with my sweet fruit punch.

49. I don't wish to die so soon. Maybe only after I've visited all the countries in my wish list, and after I had rode on a hot-air balloon and bungeed.

50. I spent nearly 90 minutes cracking my brains to write all these stuff.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha... cool...
lame leh! haha...

12:08 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home