17 February 2005

THE 50 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS BLOGGER

I promised you guys that I will create an entry about some "interesting facts and trivias" about me! I planned to publish this on my birthday but due to external factors, like tests and the need to mug, I did not have time to do so.

Now, here you go!

1. My first kiss was planted on my primary school ex-classmate, sometime last year. And, no. We are not sexually attracted to each other. We met, and I said, "Hi!". She replied. She laid her arms over my shoulder, and I said, "Let's kiss". And voila, our lips met for about a fraction of a second before we start blushing. ;)

2. I am addicted to chillis. I just love spicy food.

3. Standing at only 171cm, I am not exactly proud of my height.

4. I am bitchy. Get used to it.

5. Studying at Hwa Chong Institution and being in one of the top classes does not make a bright student. Yes, I know I have an exceptionally high I.Q., but when it comes to academics, I suck.

6. Besides, I ain't hardworking.

7. And, no. I ain't nerdy. That nerd test I took was not a good indicator of my character.

8. My paternal grandmother makes the best chicken curry in the world.

9. Hokkein prawn mee that is fried using vegetable oil sucks. I want lard.

10. I don't really enjoy science as a subject, but it can be interesting if you take it as an enrichment course. The concept of testing how much we have learnt by giving us tests and exams just turns me off and it seems like the purpose of studying sciences is just to score your A1s in exams, and not to apply it in real life. (With that, I mean REAL LIFE, not those "scenario" questions posed during exams.)

11. My Math sucks. Why bother learning cosine, sine and tangent? We don't use them much in real life! And, we don't sketch graphs in real life. In order to survive this world, you just need to master the Four Operations. Some people whose Maths are better than me cannot even calculate simple stuff like time and money.

12. Did I say that I am not pleased with my height? I wish I have better genes.

13. Don't remind me that I am short, or thou shalt be pissed.

14. I believe in feng shui.

15. I collect free postcards.

16. I do masturbate.

17. I want to highlight my hair. Make the colour dark blue.

18. I enjoy watching Discovery: Travel and Living

19. I love cooking, even though I can only cook instant noodles.

20. To me, cooking is like doing practical work in a Science Laboratory. Hence, I also enjoy Practicals.

21. I lost 2 Scientific calculators within 6 months.

22. And, surprisingly, I found a calculator under my bench at the Chemistry Lab. I took it home.

23. I am a horrendous typist. I don't learn touch-type.

24. I love to blog.

25. I feel secure only if I have two of each item I possess. For instance, I need to have at least 2 rulers, 2 pencils, 2 pens and, if possible, 2 correction tapes, in my pencil case. Currently, I also own 2 Scientific calculators.

26. Seafood sucks.

27. I want to visit culture-rich countries and countries with a deep and interesting history, like India, Turkey, Egypt, Eastern Europe, Nepal and Africa.

28. I don't think USA appeals to me. Perhaps only New York after watching Discovery: Travel & Living.

29. Pardon me if I correct your Chinese.

30. Oh, I forgot to mention that besides being bitchy, I am also sarcastic.

31. I am frank and straight-forward. I like to speak my mind

32. A wishy-washy person or those who bootlicks turns me off

33. Living in a world of cable-modem and instant noodles, I can't stand slow-speed. Everything in my world has to be FAST-PACED!

34. That's why I hate slow-walkers, especially those mothers with a big, fat butt, hogging the pavement holding on to her children, one on each hand.

35. I have 7 folders in my school bag to store worksheets and notes. Each folder stores only worksheets and notes of a particular subject.

36. I can't stand coldness. Neither can I stand hotness. Temperature must be "just right" for me.

37. Green is my favourite colour. It's so smoothing.

38. K-BOX is now officially my favourite hangout.

39. I dropped my first tooth when i was 5.

40. When I look at people, the first thing I look at is their spectacles. If they are not bespectacled, I will then look at their faces. (duh!)

41. I don't like to eat the durian fruit. But I enjoy durian puffs, and durian ice-cream.

42. I am not quite sure what I want to be when I grow up. I just want to have a job that is associated with the media, perhaps a journalist, news reporter... If not, teaching (preferably at HCI) does interest me as well.

43. I daydream. Quite often.

44. I think my skin is too fair.

45. I love to eat good food, and only good food. Fast food, apart from KFC, does not appeal to me. I prefer Asian cuisines over Western cuisines.

46. But unfortunately, I get full very easily.

47. I don't think I will drive when i grow older. I prefer the public transport. I don't wanna do my own driving. I prefer to be driven around.

48. Thou shalt not drink. Thou shalt not smoke.

49. I wish I had more time for my Japanese lessons.

50. I spent nearly 45 minutes typing all these.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home